MINELRES: CfA: Workshop on the Rights Based Approach to Development, Budapest, 8-13 April 2008

minelres@lists.microlink.lv minelres@lists.microlink.lv
Thu Feb 14 17:29:55 2008

Original sender: Minority Rights Group <Development.Workshop@mrgmail.org>

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to announce a call for applications for our 5-day
International Workshop on the Rights Based Approach to Development to be
held in Budapest from 8th to 13th April 2008, as a part of our
programme: Promoting Development in Europe: Towards a Critical Mass and
Beyond.

Please find attached the call for application and the application form.
You can also directly download them here:
Application form - http://www.minorityrights.org/download.php?id=441
Call for Applications -
http://www.minorityrights.org/download.php?id=442

The deadline for application is 29th February 2008. Please feel free to
forward this email and share the information with your networks.

For any further inquiries, please write to
development.workshop@mrgmail.org

http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/ http://www.microlink.com/