MINELRES: Fwd: Query: Research on Hungarian minority in Romania and Serbia

minelres@lists.microlink.lv minelres@lists.microlink.lv
Fri Apr 25 19:33:03 2008

Original sender: Emina Ristovic <emy.ristovic@gmail.com>

Dear all,

I am doing a research on Hungarian minority in Vojvodina (Serbia) and in
Transylvania (Romania) for my MA thesis. I am looking for some articles
and publications regarding Hungarians and in general on minority issues
in these regions. Until now, I managed to collect interesting
literature, but I am still trying to find some more resources. If anyone
has some useful hints, thoughts and advice to share with me, please
contact me via mail on emy.ristovic@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Emina Ristovic