of September 7, 1991
On the educational system
1. Public schools shall enable pupils to retain their sense of national, ethnic and religious identity, and in particular shall make it possible for them to learn their own language, history and culture.
2. At the request of the parents, the educational instruction in paragraph 1 may be conducted in:
1) separate groups, section or schools,
2) groups, sections or schools - with additional language lessons and conducted on history and culture.
3. The Minister of Education emphasises, in executing this resolution, that the Minister shall determine the way in which the schools organise the classes outlined in paragraphs 1 and 2, and in particular shall establish the minimum number of children needed to organise such classes.
4. In carrying out their educational function, public schools shall ensure the retention of regional culture and tradition.
Source: Unofficial translation