Government Resolution 1121/1995.(XII.7.)
on the establishment of the Public Foundation for the Gypsy minorities in Hungary
1. To facilitate measures to decrease the imbalance of the Gypsy minority, the government establishes the Public Foundation for the Gypsy minorities in Hungary.
2. The government authorises the state secretary responsible for minority issues in the Prime Minister's Office to act on behalf of the founder at the court registration of the Public Foundation.
3. Upon the court registration, the Founding Document of the Public Foundation be registered in the Hungarian Gazette.
- the state secretary for public administration at the. Prime Minister's Office.
- political state secretary for minority issues at the Prime Minister's Office.
Source: Website of the Office for National and Ethnic Minorities in Hungary